Hargreaves Lansdown launches iPad app
Hargreaves Lansdown has launched a free HL Live app for iPad – a DIY investing tool which allows investors to deal funds and shares live, with free access to prices, indices, news and research on their iPad.
Danny Cox, head of financial planning at Hargreaves Lansdown, says: “Mobile access is becoming increasingly important to the DIY investor. When it comes to mobile access, the banking industry is a long way ahead of the investment industry, but we are now catching up. The demand for an iPad app from our clients has been huge.”
HL Live is designed to provide investors with the tools and investment research needed to make informed investment decisions:
• Fund, share and ETF dealing
• Prices, news and research
• Interactive performance charts
• Personalised fund and share watch lists
• Secure login to HL Vantage Service Accounts
• Personalisation to gain quick and easy access to the information most important to them including the FTSE 100 latest, movements in their watch list; Wealth 150 fund changes to ISA holdings.
The HL Live app for iPad has been built from scratch to make the most of iPad’s larger screen. In addition to being able to log in to their account and place trades, the HL Live app for iPad enables investors to add and withdraw money from their accounts, view account transactions and investment income in more detail, and automatically sync watch lists with those on the iPhone app.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events