SunGard: Best Technology Provider – Transaction Processing
SunGard has more than 30 years’ experience in serving institutions that are responsible for managing trillions of dollars in global financial transactions every day. SunGard provides comprehensive wealth management solutions to bank trust departments, trust companies, institutional trusts, custodians, brokerage firms, and asset managers who need to provide multi-currency accounting and custody that support diverse operating requirements.
“As the industry moves beyond survival mode to focus on growth, the ability to adapt rapidly in the competitive market will be critical to their future success. We see technology as the key enabler for innovation and brand distinction – enterprise workflow to improve data accuracy, online portals to offer a high ROI and data repositories to unlock data across channels – all of which will be vital to a firm’s client retention and profitability. Solutions that help organisations efficiently manage client assets and enhance the client experience will be the differentiators,” comments Eileen Van Scoy, executive vice president, SunGard's wealth and retirement administration business, when asked about industry trends.
SunGard demonstrates a commitment to addressing industry requirements and to helping customers exceed client expectations. Through configurable, savvy portals, SunGard provides high-net-worth individuals access to their key data and investment information, with a selection of advisor collaboration and self-directed capabilities. SunGard continues to focus on technology investments to improve the complexity of business processes and client acquisition and on-boarding. In 2013, SunGard launched a portal toolkit and workflow consulting capabilities, providing new marketable options that help facilitate quick time-to-service.
Over the last 12 months, SunGard has taken on numerous client mandates spanning data efficiency, regulatory compliance and holistic support for clients’ multiple business lines. SunGard’s Van Scoy said, “We can offer comprehensive data views from one location, customised data and access to advisors on demand. With industry and compliance experts, our services span the wealth management continuum. In addition, wealth executives are starting to understand the benefits of alternative delivery models for ease of deployment across geographic regions.
Our services empower firms to address the strategic issues that matter most to them today: finding growth and profitability, managing risk and compliance, and achieving operational efficiency with a reduced total cost of ownership. SunGard's range of managed services, including managed IT services, business process outsourcing and cloud services, supports and operates IT systems and business processes on behalf of financial services firms worldwide.”
SunGard’s wealth management platforms are ideal, from boutique firms delivering highly tailored services to large global financial institutions.
Relationship management and client engagement:
- Client acquisition and on-boarding;
- Configurable client portals for personalised service;
- Comprehensive goals-based planning for financial planners and advisors;
- Document management and workflows for managing client relationships;
- Analytics and data repository for complex analysis of data and reporting;
- State-of-the-art processing systems;
- Real-time message-based, STP processing;
- Integrated global custody, multi-currency processing and reporting;
- Cash management solutions with a wide array of investment types;
- Fees and tailored statements across a full range of product lines;
- Global securities processing, compliance and tax reporting;
- Delivery models for ease of deployment across geographic regions;
- Full integration capabilities with other mission critical solutions.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events