DeAWM renames product suite in the Americas
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management (DeAWM) has renamed all retail products in the Americas.
This change affects all open-end funds, closed-end funds, Variable Insurance Portfolios (VIPs) and the db X-trackers ETFs.
“Renaming our products to reflect our integrated platform is the natural next step for our business, as we continue to expand our footprint and leverage Deutsche Bank’s global reach,” says Jerry Miller, head of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, Americas. “The Deutsche brand better reflects our platform’s global capabilities and our ability to deliver unique, holistic solutions to our growing client base in the Americas.”
As part of the rebranding, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management’s suite of retail products and ETFs will be renamed as follows:
- DWS and DWS RREEF funds become Deutsche funds
- DWS variable insurance portfolios (VIPs) become Deutsche VIPs
- DWS-branded closed-end funds become Deutsche-branded closed-end funds
- db X-trackers exchange-traded funds become Deutsche X-trackers exchange-traded funds
Additionally, the names of three key service providers will be renamed as follows:
- DWS Investments Distributors, Inc becomes DeAWM Distributors, Inc
- DWS Trust Company becomes DeAWM Trust Company
- DWS Investments Service Company becomes DeAWM Service Company
DST fund numbers, ticker symbols, and fund objectives will remain unchanged.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events