Wealth Adviser Awards
The annual Wealth Adviser Awards recognise excellence among wealth managers and service providers including trust companies, law and accounting firms.
Voting for the 2nd edition of the Wealth Adviser Awards is now open.
Please make your nominations by completing this survey.
Uniquely, our awards are based on a 'peer review system' whereby our readers are invited to elect a 'best in class' in a series of categories via an online survey. Firms are also welcome to nominate themselves in any relevant category.
In each category, the firms with the most votes at the end of the voting period are subject to a final review by Wealth Adviser's Senior Editorial team.
The Awards ceremonies are covered, along with profiles of the winning companies, in a Wealthadviser Awards Special Report that is distributed to its global readership.
Wealth Adviser Awards Categories
- Best Domestic Clients Team
- Best International Clients Team
- Best HNW Team
- Best UNHW Team (Including private investment offices)
- Best Wealth Planning Team
- Best Boutique Wealth Manager
- Best Private Client Investment Manager
- Best Investment Product Provider
- Best Wealth Manager – Charities
- Best Wealth Manager – Balanced Portfolios
- Best Wealth Manager – Cautious Portfolios
- Best Wealth Manager – Growth Portfolios
- Best Wealth Manager - Income Portfolios
- Best Wealth Manager – Alternative Investments
- Best Multi-family Office
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Brand Launch
- Best Law Firm (Family)
- Best Law Firm (Tax and Trust)
- Best Law Firm (Defamation and Reputation)
- Best Private Client Legal Team
- Best Tax & Accountancy Team
- Best Property Adviser
- Best Trust Services
- Best Technology Provider - Front Office
- Best Technology Provider – Transaction Processing
- Global Custodian
- Best International Financial Services Centre
- Wealth Adviser Leadership Award
Details of past winners and previous Awards Special Reports can be accessed via the links below...
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
Site Utilities (anon)
Mon, 21/04/2014 - 10:28
Fri, 28/02/2014 - 10:57With the US economic recovery building momentum, the UK enjoying its fastest period of growth since 2007 and the Eurozone returning to some sort of normalcy, this Hedgeweek Special Report examines the outlook for commodities with the emphasis on looking at what investors can expect from the sector, and from the ETFs that track the sector
Wed, 16/04/2014 - 15:26