Mutual Fund Distribution Forum
Financial Research Associates’ Mutual Fund Distribution Forum, taking place December 2-3, 2013 in Boston, features thought-leading distribution strategists from the mutual fund giants to the boutiques will share their perspectives and practices as they relate to gatekeeper relationships, partnering with professional buyers, leading sales teams, and challenges relating to fees and pricing pressure.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Survey the current state of mutual fund distribution, contextualize important recent developments, and explore opportunities that shape the future
• Expand your knowledge of pioneer technology in the mutual fund distribution universe and its strategic applications
• Examine channel segmentation strategies executed by heads of distribution
• Profit from frank conversations with gatekeepers and professional buyers from wirehouses, regional and independent broker/dealers, and RIA networks on cardinal subjects such as fees, velocity of asset movement, and access
• Hear the strategies of lauded sales managers on territory management, compensation, customer segmentation, and the use of technology and training
• Explore untapped opportunities in boosting distribution through internal advisor consultants
• Gain insight on how boutique funds navigate tight distribution channels
• Understand the challenging arena of distribution fees as it relates to negotiation, SEC exams, revenue-sharing, itemization, and communication with fund boards
• Learn from a wide range of distribution executives across the spectrum of AUM, human capital, and other resources
Click here to view the conference brochure.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer. For more information, please contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Reports