This practical 2 day course provides participants with an overview of the regulation and principles behind good corporate governance framework. You will explore the relationship between management, finance, law and ethics and learn to effectively administer corporate relations and to contribute to corporate performance at a senior level within your organisation.
The programme includes many case studies from the GCC region and worldwide, exploring the best current practices and standards.
• Main Topics Covered Include:
• Corporate Governance Standards and Mechanisms
• Corporate Governance in Emerging Countries
• Competencies of company directors
• Corporate Governance in Banks
• The Role and responsibilities of the independent director
• Corporate Social Responsibility and independent directors
• Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
• IT Governance
• Overview of corporate governance standards from around the world: UK and Europe, US, Gulf Countries, Asia
• Case Studies include: Corporate Governance Trends in the Gulf, Arab Bank, Philippines, Singapore, Siemens, China Aviation Oil and more
The course is suitable for all staff in management & supervisory positions, irrespective of their specific job responsibilities.
Register now and take advantage of our Early Bird offer!
Wed, 27/05/2015 - 11:00
State Street Global Advisors has unveiled the results of an in-depth survey of 420 senior executives within global private and public pension plans, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, summarised in this keynote Hedgeweek Special Report... »
Thu, 21/05/2015 - 13:50
The Wealth Adviser Awards 2015 were determined by the votes of Wealth Adviser's readers, who include wealth managers, IFAs, fund managers, family offices, law firms, accounting firms and other industry professionals. This Special Report includes the full list of winners plus links to video footage of the Awards... »
Mon, 13/04/2015 - 11:30
Investing in commodities can yield handsome returns, but investors need to focus sharply on timing and diversify their portfolios away from traditional safe havens and into sectors such as agriculturals and products such as ETFs. As one expert reveals in this special report, "Gold is not the only yellow commodity one should have in their portfolio"... »
Wed, 25/03/2015 - 11:46
The Bahamas is taking steps to raise its profile as an attractive funds centre, continuing to build out the popular SMART Fund model template to provide a range of solutions for investment managers, plus its new ICON structure designed to appeal specifically to Brazilian investment managers and advisers.... »
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTEquity Capital Markets Investment Banking Analyst
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMTBulge Bracket Investment Banking Asso (Healthcare)
Mon, 27 Jul 2015 00:00:00 GMT