This 2 day practical programme for family office representatives and wealth managers explores the best strategies for preserving family wealth and managing a modern family office.
You will have a chance to explore the family governance mechanisms, intergenerational wealth transfer, managing complexities of international wealth mobility and succession planning. You will also learn about the operational setting and asset allocation, cost and risk management, tax advisory and philanthropy.
Run by an expert in family office and services for high net worth clients this course focuses on the latest market trends and effective wealth preservation strategies.
By the end of this course you will:
• Have an in-depth practical understanding of the structure of a family office and effective family office management approaches
• Learn about family governance mechanisms
• Explore how to structure wealth and manage intergenerational wealth transfer
• Manage family office from choosing an advisor, to cost and reputation management as well as asset allocation strategies
• Explore different services provided by family office and how to arrange them
• Understand the latest changes in the wealth management sector
Main Topics Covered include:
• Structuring of family office and governance mechanisms
• Developing the family “mission and values”
• Dealing with complex family structures
• Understanding change over the life cycle of family businesses and succession planning
• Mobility of wealth & the family business
• Intergenerational wealth transfer
• Services provided by a family office
• Selecting advisors and cost management
• Asset allocation mechanics and optimisation
• Investments of passion
• Tax management and advisory
• Performance measurement and reward systems
• Wealth structuring and fiduciary services
• Financial planning
• Reputation management
• Valuation of the family business
• Current challenges and the changing role of the family office
Register now to benefit from our Early Bird offer!
Mon, 08/02/2016 - 10:20
Wed, 27/01/2016 - 09:47
Thu, 17/12/2015 - 21:06
Tue, 17/11/2015 - 10:11