During this highly practical 2 day course conducted by a senior industry expert and practitioner, you will have a chance to learn about the best current practices in corporate governance. Through thought-provoking discussions you will be able to assess the strength and weaknesses of the governance structure within your own organisation, and identify where change and improvement is needed for your company to become more effective in creating value, resilient in times of market turbulence, and sustainable into the longer term.
By the end of this programme you will:
- Learn the best strategies for building high-quality governanceframework within your organisation
- Define the role of the board of directors and your role within
- Explore different governance models across the globe and identify which of them works best for your organisation
- Learn the strategies for creating and protecting value for your organization and stakeholders
- Explore the tools to protect your organisation’s reputation and brand value
- Gain an understanding of the governance as a business-critical function
- Learn about the governance function within different business models – listed, private, state-owned, family-owned businesses
- Master the strategies for improving board effectiveness
Register early and take advantage of our Early Bird offers!