3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Equity Capital Markets in MENA
The conference is the only forum of its kind uniting all market stakeholders to facilitate greater international investment and dialogue in the MENA capital markets. Governments across the region are actively pursuing new strategies to diversify their economies. Development of the equity markets is a central plan to the region’s growth prospects.
- 2 days packed full of high-value networking, investment analysis and deal-making.
- Insights from leading investors on their regional mandate and allocation strategies.
- Invaluable business exchanges with a wide range of institutional investors: asset managers, pension funds, insurance funds, private equity funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices.
- A high-impact discussion centred on critical market updates: capital markets, ESG and sustainability, IPOs and new financial technologies.
- 300+ senior delegates attending
- 1-2-1 meetings and Roundtable discussions
- About 30 expert speakers including H.E. Dr. Obaid Al Zaabi CEO, SCA, Dr Mohamad Omran, CEO, FRA, Mr Rashed Al Balooshi CEO, ADX, Mr Kevin Murphy, CIO, Kanoo Group and Mr Salah Shamma, CIO, Franklin Templeton Investments.